It is election year for Divisions 2, 4, & 6. Election will be held on November 9, 2022.
For those who desire to vote via Mail-In Ballots, there are some forms to be filled out as per Bylaw 04-2020 Bylaw to Establish a Mail-In Ballot Voting System.
As stated in bylaw, the application process is as follows :
- 3. A voter who desires to vote by mail shall apply for a mail-in ballot kit, by filling out:
- a Voter’s Registration Form, Form R, Schedule A appended hereto and forming a part of this bylaw; and
- the Declaration of Person Requesting a Mail-in Ballot, Form C, Schedule B, appended hereto and forming a part of this bylaw.
- 4. Schedule A and Schedule B may be witnessed by either:
- the returning officer;
- the deputy returning officer;
- the enumerator;
- Commissioner of Oaths; or
- Notary Public.
- 5. A voter who desires to vote by mail shall apply via person, electronically, by mail or by fax no later than 4:00 p.m. the Friday before Election Day.
- 6. Upon receiving the voter’s application, Schedule A and Schedule B, for a mail-in ballot, the returning officer shall note the date of approval in the appropriate area of Schedule A.
We understand a lot of residents that are in these divisions are only here during the summer months. If you would like, please come by the office to fill out the forms.
More information to follow as we get closer to the election date.